Saturday, November 16, 2013

Akayla's First Halloween

We had such a fun time celebrating Halloween this year. I think I lost some of the thrill for Halloween when I was about 12 or 13 years old but I can honestly say that Akayla has given me a new found excitement to celebrate holidays. Even though we didn't take Akayla trick or treating, I did want to dress her up so she could help me give out candy.

We dressed up as...drum roll please...late 80's/early 90's workout/aerobic gals.

We had a great, and memorable, first Halloween with Akayla.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Awesome costume! So creative and you guys look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tessa! We had fun coming up with the idea and hunting down the items we needed online and in stores. It certainly helped that bright colors are back in style...

      Delete