Sunday, May 12, 2013

28 Weeks...

How far along? 28 weeks

Date picture was taken: Sunday, May 12th. It's been a crazy past few weeks. I apologize I haven't posted a picture sooner.

Total weight gain/loss: I gained another 6 lbs as of my May 1st appt.

Maternity clothes? Of course and feeling like I have no clothes to wear. My maternity clothes are great but I feel like I am wearing the same things over and over again.

Stretch marks? Still good and now applying stretch mark cream twice a day, morning and night.

Sleep: Pretty good...

Best moment this week: My baby showers in Michigan last weekend. I will do a separate post with pictures very soon.

Miss Anything? Caffeine

Movement: Yes and lots of it! She is a very active girl!

Food cravings: Sweets!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Yes and getting bigger very day...and, strangely, I feel bigger in the afternoons and evenings.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Flat

Wedding rings on or off? On

Feeling: Still really good! I'm also so excited and happy! Other than the occasional heartburn and a periodic sharp pain in my lower back...possibly my sciatic nerve...I'm feeling great!

Looking forward to: Next doctors appt on May 15th...although the appointments really aren't anything major, I enjoy hearing the heartbeat and getting a few minutes with the doctor.

Next Appt: May 15th

Baby is the Size of a: Eggplant

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment