Sunday, May 26, 2013

Shower Outfits

I had the absolute pleasure of making a trip back to Michigan for two baby showers the first weekend in May. I had such a blast!
I'm still sorting through and editing the pictures from my trip. I hope to have pictures from the actual baby showers up this week. In the meantime, here is a preview of the outfits that I wore.
Thank you to Mr's family for planning the most beautiful and elegant shower for me on Saturday. Here is a collage of my outfit...

Elegant Baby Shower



Fat face
$57 - fatface.com


Patent shoes
lorisshoes.com


Pearl wedding jewelry
$595 - astleyclarke.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Thank you to my Dad's family for hosting a playful and fun shower for me on Sunday. Here is a collage of my outfit...





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. loved all of this...so sorry i had not viewed it sooner...so fun..and thanks for the beautiful compliments my dear girl:)

    ReplyDelete