Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Oh My...

Where has the time gone?!?! I can honestly say this has been the craziest 12 weeks of my life. 11 weeks ago today, we were bleesed with the most amazing gift anyone could ask for...a healthy baby. If that wasn't enough...we also listed and sold our condo. For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of selling a home...or have forgotten the joys that come along with listing a property...it is A LOT of work! I don't recommend it when you are 9 months pregnant. We also just moved across the country. Yes...all this in the past 12 weeks! I guess you may understand why it's been almost a month since my last post. I promise to post more pictures soon.

We are in the process of unpacking boxes and trying to get our new home as organized as possible without making ourselves too much at home. We are just renting and hope and plan (fingers crossed!) to buy a home by next spring, after we get more familiar with the area.

If that wasn't enough, I am also on a mad hunt to find daycare since I will be going back to work at the end of November. I had no idea how time consuming this search would be. I am researching, doing more research, calling, touring...this is a job in itself!

We have headed 2,000 miles East...leaving our beloved San Diego (where we spent almost 9 fun filled years!) to make Indianapolis our new home.

Thanks for your patience...please check back again soon. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment