Sunday, March 31, 2013

22 Weeks...


How far along? 22 weeks

Date picture was taken: Sunday, March 31, 2013.

Total weight gain/loss: TBD...I have my next appointment on April 4th so I will have another weigh in then.

Maternity clothes? Yep...although I am still wearing a number of non-maternity shirts. Getting dressed in the morning though isn't easy...I find myself trying on multiple tops before I find one that looks flattering enough to walk out of the house. I am so thankful that my work has a casual dress code so I can wear jeans every day.

Stretch marks? Still doing good...

Sleep: Looking back after a few stressful weeks of work, I can honestly say the stress greatly impacted my sleep. I even had a few nights of relatively no sleep. I'm sure that's why I've been so tired on the weekends. I am trying my best to keep work at work and I am doing everything I can to stop the late night thoughts about work...although it isn't always that easy. The heartburn has subsided a bit...I think because of the slight modifications to my diet and thankfully that seems to be working.

Best moment this week: Well...I guess I would have to say I am happy we finally created our baby registry. While it is still pretty early, I have my baby showers in Michigan the first weekend in May. I knew the invites would be going out soon so I needed to get working on the registry. We registered on Friday at Babies R Us. I still may need to make some changes to it but we at least got it started.

Miss Anything? Coffee! After those sleepless nights it certainly didn't make things any easier when I couldn't turn to caffeine.

Movement: Yes! And lots of it!

Food cravings: Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and milk.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Have you started to show yet: Of course...and the bump keeps growing.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Feeling: Excited and happy! And happy to report that we have a name. I know I've said we've had one for awhile now but we can say 100% we've picked the name and are sticking to it. We won't be sharing it though until the birth...sorry!

Looking forward to: Next doctors appointment which is in a few days.

Next Appt: April 4th

Baby is the Size of a: Papaya

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. you look wonderful...you look beautiful in your clothes i am sure...a baby belly is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete