Friday, March 29, 2013

Another Baby Pic...

I'm sorry it has taken me a few weeks to post this. Work has been crazy and the weekends have been spent doing errands and trying to squeeze in a little time for relaxing. We had our ultrasound with our doctor's office on March 12th. According to the ultrasound technician everything looked good but we will get our official results at our next doctor's appointment on April 4th.

I wish I had more to share but we were only given three pictures at our appointment. One of them is just evidence that it's a girl and really looks like nothing so I've decided not to post it and the other one Mr. has at work...I know...so sweet...he is already becoming a proud dad. :)

That leaves us with only one picture to share...

But isn't it such a cute profile picture?!?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. darling sweet girl baby...we are so excited...God is so Good...just look at her:)

    ReplyDelete