Sunday, June 9, 2013

32 Weeks...


How far along? 32 weeks

Date picture was taken: Sunday, June 9th

Total weight gain/loss: Only 1 lb gained at my appt on May 30th. Yay!

Maternity clothes? Yes but unfortunately those aren't even working out so well these days. Getting dressed has now become the worst part of my day. It's very difficult at this point to find anything that looks flattering.

Stretch marks? I'm still good...

Sleep: Is getting a little more tricky. I am so tired that I literally fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow but when I wake up to the go to the bathroom...anytime between midnight and 3am...I can't seem to fall back asleep. It's almost as though I have insomnia...it doesn't help that I really cannot get comfortable most nights either.

Best moment this week: Finally getting the nursery bedding...so exciting to finally get to see it in person.

Miss Anything?Being able to get comfortable.

Movement: Tons! And unfortunately in the past two weeks she continuously has her foot in my ribs...it makes for a very unpleasant pain on my right side...

Food cravings: Donuts...boy do I miss Max's Donuts...anyone from my home town knows about this place! I'm also having cravings for pita and hummus and, as usual, burgers!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Well...the heartburn and sour stomach sometimes make me feel a little sick.

Have you started to show yet: Of course...there is no hiding this stomach!

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Flat and a little sore...is that normal?!?

Wedding rings on or off? On but I have had a tiny bit of swelling in my hands and feet and noticed my rings were a little snug a few times this week.

Feeling: Tired. I also think I had a growth spurt this week...which resulted in a sore stomach and other strange pains and overall discomfort.

Looking forward to: Next doctors appt on June 12th and my work shower!

Next Appt: June 12th

Baby is the Size of a: Squash

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sore belly button-normal
    heartburn-totally normal
    swelling of hands and feet-normal
    tired-so normal
    strange pains (braxton hicks, pelvis muscles stretchng)-normal
    max's donuts-priceless!

    ReplyDelete