Monday, June 17, 2013

Mary Birth Hospital


Since telling friends and family that I am pregnant, I've had a few people ask me where I will be delivering the baby. I decided it would be fun to do a short post about the hospital. To be honest, I haven't been to the hospital yet, although I know a number of moms that have delivered here. We will be attending our childbirth prep classes in early July so we will get a tour and become familiar with the hospital then.

According to there website, www.sharp.com/mary-birchmore than 8,400 babies are born at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns each year, more than any other hospital in California. Located in San Diego, Sharp Mary Birch is nationally recognized for its care of expectant mothers and for delivering babies, as well as for its level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).

Here are a few pictures:   


 

The hospital is about 12 miles south of our house...and is almost straight highway.

   
View Larger Map

It's crazy to think we'll be here soon...less than 7 weeks to go now! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment