Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shower Time


I'm sorry it's taken me a few weeks to actually get this post published. I had tons of pictures to sort through from my trip and had such a hard time deciding which ones to post on the blog. Most of the pictures are of friends and family and since I haven't asked anyone if they give me permission to post them on the blog, I've decided I shouldn't post any of those. To my friends and family, please email me or add a comment if you would like me to send you more pictures. :)

While I was home I had such a great time with family...I was able to see my niece's pre-school graduation...I got to see where my sister-in-law works (which is also where my oldest niece goes to school...it was so exciting to see her classroom)...and I also saw my 10 month old niece that I've only met once before this. I also got to see my mom who graciously flew back to Michigan from Africa...Lesotho to be exact...where she currently serves in the Peace Corp. Since I am only able to get back to Michigan about once a year I enjoy every minute I get to spend with my friends and family. I miss them all so much!

Here are pictures from the shower Mr's family hosted for me on Saturday:




Mr.'s family put so much thought into all of the details...the beautiful cake was made by a family friend...we used elegant china...had a tea station...and lots of other cute decorations and yummy food.

I must also give Casey credit for taking some of these pictures. She is so talented. Thank you girl!!

           


Here are a few pictures from the shower my dad's family hosted for me on Sunday:

 

Aren't the decorations so cute?!?! We had great food, yummy cake and a beautiful view at my aunt's house.



Three generations...soon to be four :)

Worlds biggest thank you to all who could attend and for all of the amazing, thoughtful gifts! I have never felt so blessed & thankful in my entire life... I can't wait for little baby girl to get lots of use out of all the goodies we received! We must also give our families a huge thank you for hosting two of the most amazing baby showers! I know a lot of thought and time went into each of them and I really can't say thank you enough for making them both so memorable and special for me.

Pin It

1 comment: