Saturday, March 17, 2012

Let the Blogging Begin...

It's time to venture into a world I don't know much about...Blogging! After becoming addicted to Pinterest in the past few months it has led to a recent surge of reading these interesting things called Blogs. While it may seem as though I live in a cave...and maybe I have been...this Blog thing is new to me. Yes...I've heard the word BLOG before but never realized how interesting, fun, motivating and addicting they could be. Now I have the urge to try this world of blogging...so join me as I begin this journey!

While my recent interest in blogging has led me to follow blogs on fashion, make-up and style, I have decided to start with something a little different...something I feel comfortable and excited to share with others...my life with a Doodle.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i like very much...smiles laced between the lines...i like it very much...and of the the pictures are delightful...:( about mr's. toe ouch...

    ReplyDelete