Monday, March 19, 2012

So what exactly is a Doodle??

Well...to some this won't come as a surprise but the Doodle in my world is my amazing 2 year old Labradoodle, Petunia. The term doodle can actually refer to either a Goldendoodle or Labradoodle. In my opinion both are incredibly cute and reputable dogs. The Goldendoodle, a mix between a Golden Retriever and Poodle, and the Labradoodle, a Labrador Retriever and Poodle, have grown in popularity in the past decade. The Labradoodle also received national attention just over three years ago when the President and his family contemplated getting one. To most that own one of these "designer cross breeds" they represent joy, love and companionship. Sure...they are just a dog...but they are irresistibly cute and full of personality!! Follow me as I share some of the joy that my Doodle brings me... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment