Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dog is Good

I guess it's time to recommend another pet product. While at a Pet Expo last year I purchased a dog water bottle. I had been looking for one for awhile but couldn't make up my mind on what type to buy. The dog park we go to doesn't have water and we also needed a solution for our uphill summer walks. I had been looking for a plastic bottle that had a fold out water tray but hadn't bought one yet when I stumbled upon the Dog is Good water bottle.

dogisgood.com

Not only is it super cute, it is stainless-steel so it stays cold; it has a clip so you can carry it hands free by attaching it to your belt loop or purse, etc; and it has two openings, one that has a ball...like a hamster water bottle...and another large opening for filling or for flipping over and using it like a cup. Too cool!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment