Friday, April 27, 2012

Exercise?!?!

One of my hobbies and past times is working out...specifically I've been on a Turbo Fire kick. It's an amazing at home DVD program. There are a dozen DVD's that are mixed up week to week. It's fun!

Petunia really isn't too interested in the early morning workouts. In fact...she is quite slow getting out of bed in the morning. She drags herself downstairs and immediately hits the couch and her oh so favorite pillows for an early morning nap while I workout. Sometimes she watches but most of the time she has little interest...UNTIL...the yoga mat comes out! She LOVES it! She rushes over and sprawls out...often preventing me from fitting on the mat and doing my exercises. Maybe one day I can convince her to join me in my exercises...kidding of course. :)

Look at this face....

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment