Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Litter Locker II

I realize this Blog revolves around Petunia and our lives with our wonderful Doodle but I would like to periodically Blog about pet products I love and recommend. Soccer, our other 4 legged family member, happens to be a cat. Growing up I never owned a dog and therefore I was naturally drawn towards cats and kittens. A few weeks after settling into our first apartment after getting married we adopted a kitten, Soccer. That was over 7 years ago. Even having a cat almost my whole life I didn't hear about this product until about a year ago.

The Litter Locker II

Have you ever heard of this amazing product? To best describe it I would say it is the diaper genie for cats. The Little Locker II has a cartridge of bags. They cost about $10 and last approximately 4-8 weeks.

Here is what the refill cartridge looks like.

You essentially scoop the litter into a small compartment at the top of the litter locker. Once you are done scooping you pull open a trap door and the litter drops into a bag that is in the larger compartment. The trap door keeps odor out. Once the bag is full (about 1 month later) you open the large compartment, tear the bag, tie it off and take the bag of litter to the garbage.

Mr. would describe it as another place to store the poop. And those that don't have cats might not understand what this does exactly but I can confidently say it makes cleaning the litter box so much more convenient and easy. Most cats prefer a clean litter box, and some will refuse to use it if it's not clean. Instead of having to scoop the litter and take it out to the dumpster every day you can simply scoop it into the Litter Locker II, which you can store right next to your litter box. The Litter Locker II blocks all the odors and will last about a month.

I would recommend this to every cat owner. This truly is an awesome invention.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment